Social Media App
February 05, 2020
Design / Technology
LPO EZY PTY LTD
How it Works
- Every message tailored for every user!
- Locals know what’s going on!
Our Services instantly connect people within a specified range by way of public announcements/broadcasts. Any registered user of the Nexpa Services can send a broadcast, which is a message of 150 characters or less that is public by default and can include other content like photos, videos, and links to other websites.
- Users choose audience (age, gender, and distance away from them, 10m – 100km) for each
post. Eg. Audience – 18 – 25 years old, female, 50m max distance. Or 20km max distance..etc
- Posts time out after 72 hours. Countdown on the post
- Map view feature – users can explore world map and all posts within the past 72 hours
- Social media linking – Users can link 5 of their preferred social media accounts and a website to their Profile page. Where an app does not allow 3rd party access, a screen pops up showing the @username. In this respect it’s a social media directory.
- Posts show you how far away the person is from your location.
- A notification show you how many times a person views (opens post (B1 screen) and this refreshes every half an hour. So user can view again in 45 minutes and you will get another notification.